The CS-420ES petrol chainsaw has a 40.2cc engine and Easy Start for almost effortless starting.
Useful features include a tool-less air filter cover allowing easy air filter access, even when wearing gloves; a side access chain tensioner enables easy chain adjustment; the anti-icing system prevents the carburettor from freezing in colder months.
With a 38cm (15″) guide bar, the CS-420ES is a mid-range, low emission chainsaw that could be used by tree surgeons or farmers for felling trees and logging.
- Engine displacement 40.2cc
- Bar length38cm (15″)
- Output 1.60kw
- Fuel tank capacity 0.41 litres
- Start assist system ES-Start
- Fuel consumption at max engine power 0.95 L/h
- Saw chain pitch 0.325 (95v)